Who Loves Entourage?

I know I love the show. That is partially why I am an idiot. Not too long ago I went hunting for Entourage Season 4 on Ebay. I found it, and I placed a bid. But like an idiot, I bid later that day on another auction. Guess who won both? That's right, this guy.

So here I sit, with an extra, unopened copy of Entourage Season 4. Now I could just try and resell it, but that is a pain in the ass. My selling days on Ebay are done. Too much of a hassle. So instead, I am going to make an effort to put it to good use.

See, I want people to try out my game, Conspiracy of Shadows: Dirty Hands. To give it a go. To play it some. I'm not in it for the money. I'm not in it for sales. I give the shit away for free.

Nope, I am in it cause I love the game. I love playing it. I love illustrating for it. I love tinkering with it... Obviously. So in honor of that, I am giving away this unopened copy of Entourage Season 4 for actual play reports. I'll send you a comic and some art prints if you are interested in that, but if all you want is the DVDs, I won't be offended.

Contest rules are below. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Contest Rules

Requirements: Play through a whole Theme out and report on it back to me. Post the report somewhere in English and post a response here with a link to it so I can read it.
Duration: Due date is GenCon 2010 or when I get my socks blown off by some awesome play.
Criteria: You knock my fucking socks off.

Comments

• I love Entourage and I want to play this game, but it seems to have been written by a Keith SenKowski, not you, Keith SenTowski. It fucking sucks that you'd rip off his this dude's work like that. What gives?
  • Posted By: Adam DrayI love Entourage and I want to play this game, but it seems to have been written by a Keith SenKowski, not you, Keith SenTowski. It fucking sucks that you'd rip off his this dude's work like that. What gives?
    I am, as many here will tell you, a complete and utter asshole, whose use of language offends. That is what gives fucker!
  • Hey Keith,

How long does it take to play through a whole Theme?

Paul
  • I think you need to change it to Senfowski and tell them the F is for "Fuck!"
  • Paul,

It depends on the pace of play and how long your sessions are. If you push a lot of conflict rolls in a session you could get it done in 5 or 6 sessions. The pacing is dictated by the outcome of The Great Game conflict. A more relaxed pace could take up to ten sessions or so, not including the set up session of course.
  • Posted By: Adam DrayI think you need to change it to Senfowski and tell them the F is for "Fuck!"
    Fuck Off! not just Fuck! Get it right!
  • Use Mail.app - oh wait, this is not a thread about a crappy M$ email client.
  • Posted By: Ken Sentowski!
    Fuck Off! not just Fuck! Get it right!
    Got it. Keith KenFOwski. Or go the bold route and just make it Keith KenFuckOffski.
  • Adam,

That ain't half bad... I think that will be my GenCon badge for next year... And the KenFuckOffski has like three meanings... I am liking this...
  • I'd ask for royalties, but I know what the response would be. You're predictable that way.
  • Here are your royalties Dray:

Zero dollars earned on Zero sales equal Zero dollars paid out

How is that for predictable....
  • Oh I can't help myself...

Fuck Off Dray...
  • Hey, is there a tie-in to Entourage? I mean, I skimmed the rules and it looks like you might be able to do a plastic-LA, Hollywood-pimpin' thing with Big Studios as the conspiracy and shit, but is this what you had in mind?

Or do you just have an extra DVD set sitting around and it has nothing at all to do with CoS:DH? I can't quite figure out what you're thinking (even when I add a few superfluous "fuck you's" to my stream of consciousness).
  • There is no Entourage tie-in fucker... Sure you could try if you really wanted to, but that would not score points in the contest... If you actually READ the op the first two paragraphs explain it... fucker
  • When are you going to write a game that lets me play Entourage? I thought that's what this thread was about. You suck.
  • I can't believe i'm not eligible for this. What kind of scam are you pulling, sentowski?!?!?
  • Posted By: Adam DrayWhen are you going to write a game that lets me play Entourage? I thought that's what this thread was about. You suck.
    It is not possible to write a game that lets you play Entourage unless you can clone and ship Jeremy Piven with every book. Therefore, logic dictates that I do not indeed suck, but that you sir suck for not factoring that into the equation. So eat it!
  • Posted By: Nathan P.I can't believe i'm not eligible for this. What kind of scam are you pulling, sentowski?!?!?
    The kind that keeps you from getting something... The very best kind...
  • Posted By: Nathan P.What kind of scam are you pulling, sentowski?!?!?
    That's Senfuckoffski to you, motherfucker.
  • KIDS: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. THESE PEOPLE ARE PROFESSIONAL EXPLETOLOGISTS.
  • Andy, Andy, Andy... When the fuck did it become 1995? At what point did flashing-fucking-text come back into fashion? I am so fucking disappointed that it hurts... you cut me Kitkowski.... you cut me deep...
  • Seriously. Last time I saw text like that I was 11.
  • I saw text like this no more than a year or so ago.

It was shocking. I think that may have been what killed Geocities, you know?

Heh.