I want you to read and play my new RPG Vox. But I want you to work for it in a manner appropriate to the central conceit of the game. So:
1) Anyone who posts in this thread will receive a free copy of my new Vox RPG in PDF form PROVIDED that your first post follows all of the rules below. I will dole out free PDFs as expediently as is reasonable taking into account normal life circumstances (work, weekends, holidays).
2) I reserve the right to not send you a PDF if you break any of the rules. This is not a contest, but it is a skill challenge and if you break the rules you get nothing, like Willy Wonka said.
3) Andy reserves the right to delete this thread if it irritates him. If the thread vanishes, so does the deal.
1) You must post in a poetic form other than free verse (i.e., you can't just write a paragraph and insert random line breaks). Your poem does not need to rhyme but it must have recognizable structure. It must be an original poem (you can't just copy someone else's post) but it can be a parodic version of another poem. Some options include:
d) Heroic couplet
2) Your poem must be about your favorite role-playing game and/or role-playing game experience (leniency is allowed here; I will have no idea if you're lying).
3) You must work the word "Delicious" into the poem somewhere. It must be capitalized.
4) You are not allowed to use the word "game", the term "role-playing", or the acronym RPG.
5) You must email me to tell me you posted. You can contact me via the Vox website: http://www.aeforge.com/vox/ . If I don't get an email and I forget to check Story Games then I won't know you posted and neither of us will be happy.
6) You agree not to redistribute the PDF; however, you are encouraged to tell others to take advantage of this opportunity so they can earn their own copy.
7) You may not steal Fizzy Lifting Drinks.
1) This deal is good for as many people as participate through 1:10 am on January 1, 2010.
2) In the event of unforeseen circumstances (meteor strike, zombies) I reserve the right to end the deal early.