A Very Special Epimas Special

Epimas, as you well know, is the traditional day of game giving. Every year, on December 24th, friends and family gather round an exchange games, which they then play well into the night. Often making new friends or settling old scores. It's a most magical time of the year.

Dig a Thousand Holes, npd design, and Black & Green Games want to do our very best to make this the perfect Epimas season for you and yours. So we've gotten together and came up with this special offer: from now until Epimas (Dec. 24) if you purchase one of our PDFs for a friend, you can select any of the PDFs involved in the offer for yourself, for free. The gift PDF will be e-mailed to your friend (or loved one or arch nemesis or random stranger with a valid e-mail address) on December 24th, but your free PDF will be sent to you as soon as we can get to it. Details are all right here.

Give the gift of giving to yourself this Epimas season.

Comments

• This is really nifty.
  • Is it Epimas already? It seems like Epover just ended, to say nothing of Epsgiving.
  • The snow scared me and made me think my monitor was broken.
    It then made me say "Dang, that's pretty nifty.".

This is a great deal, and I'm definitely considering grabbing something and sending something the way of my best friend / gaming lieutenant.
  • I once saw Epiclaus and Santa Claus arm-wrestling in a bar in Hoboken. Epiclaus had sick tattoos. True story.
  • Posted By: reactionIs it Epimas already? It seems like Epover just ended, to say nothing of Epsgiving.
    I also love Epover. Though the part where you break off a piece of matzah and hide it in one of your board games is always a disaster. I found an old piece of matzah in my copy of Memoir '44 that no one had ever found.

But there is that hope that Elijah will come over and game with ya and that is cool.
  • edited December 2009
    Posted By: Nathan P.I once saw Epiclaus and Santa Claus arm-wrestling in a bar in Hoboken. Epiclaus had sick tattoos. True story.
    I heard that Epiclaus and Santa had a race around the world. Santa won, by 7/16ths of a second, but only because Epiclaus stopped in Quincy, IL, to play a full game of Civilization along the way.
  • I'm the rare person who's made sad by this news, because I was thinking Eppy was hosting a party.
  • edited December 2009
    The party's global, baby, everyone's invited! All you have to do is yourself a friend to game with on Epimas (or some date near then), like these two did.

539w.jpg

They're playing Breaking the Ice and clearly the switch is shirts versus skins.
  • Is Yom Eppur the day we all feel guilty about the unplayed games on our shelves?
  • Posted By: OgremarcoIs Yom Eppur the day we all feel guilty about the unplayed games on our shelves?
    And Eapster when dead game lines come back to be played again!
  • Epiclaus must be in a fine mood this years. Looks like all of Vincent's stuff is also available! That's Dogs in the Vineyard, In A Wicked Age..., kill puppies for satan, Poison'd AND Mechaton!

Giant fighty robots under the Epimas tree...destroying the Ticket to Ride trains and trampling all over the cities of Carcasonne....mmmm....
  • Epimas is now 1,001 times merrier!
  • Happy Epimas Eve! Epiclaus still has some room in the sled for a game for your friend or sweetie (plus one from the elves for you). But soon he and the tiny lego reindeer who pull his sleigh will be on their way.

Happy Holidays everyone!
  • Merry Epimas to all, and to all good gaming!