Trade me RPG stuff for my old video games

edited December 2009 in Story Games
I’ve got a bunch of old games lying around that I don’t play anymore, so I thought I’d offer them for trade for some RPG stuff. We’ll work out the deals in whispers, and I’ll update the thread to show what stuff I’ve given away already and what stuff I still want.

EDIT: added Chill and Unknown Armies to my RPG wishlist.

Here’s what I’ve got:

XBOX
All in good condition w/original case and manual, unless otherwise noted.

Capcom Fighting Evolution (this disc needs some serious cleaning, but I’m offering it anyway because it’s apparently rare)
Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind: Game of the Year Edition (includes the Bloodmoon and Tribunal expansions)
Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee
Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath*
Samurai Shodown 5 (this disc could use a buff-job, but it still plays, although the music occasionally skips. I wouldn’t ask for it unless you have access to a CD buffer)
Sonic Mega Collection Plus (compilation with: Sonic the Hedgehog; Sonic 2; Sonic 3; Sonic & Knuckles; Sonic’s Spinball; Dr. Robotnik’s Mean Bean Machine; Sonic 3d Blast)

PS1

Vagrant Story* (good condition w/manual, the Squaresoft 2000 Collector’s CD vol. 3, and worn original case)

PS2
All w/original case and manual, unless otherwise noted

Ico (stickers on case, manual, & disc; manual battered)
Beyond Good and Evil
Mana Khemia: the Alchemists of Al-Revis (boxed set with game, manual, & original soundtrack CD)
Metal Slug Anthology (sticker residue on case. Includes Metal Slugs 1-6, including X)
Odin Sphere*
War of the Monsters (no manual, back of the case is sun-faded)
Viewtiful Joe 2 (no manual, stickers on case)

SNES
all without manuals or boxes

Legend of Zelda: a Link to the Past
Samurai Shodown
Zombies Ate My Neighbors

PC
all in good condition w/original case and manual, unless otherwise noted. No boxes.

American McGee’s Alice (no manual or that little case-file thing)
Baldur’s Gate II: Shadows of Amn (no manual)
Blade Runner (doubtful compatibility with Win2000 or later)
Fallout (spiral-bound manual somewhat water-damaged, but thoroughly readable)
Fallout Tactics (no manual)
Themepark (no original case or manual. You’ll need a legacy computer or DOSBox to run it)
Zork Classics (no original case or manual. Includes Zorks 1-3, Beyond Zork, Zork Zero, Enchanter, Sorceror, Spellbreaker, & Wishbringer)

*Fair warning: I place a possibly inordinate value on this one

MY RPG WISHLIST
Unless specified, any edition will do

Adventure!
AD&D 3rd Player’s Handbook, Dungeon Master’s Guide, & Monster Manual
Amber Diceless & the Shadow Knight supplement
Burning Wheel stuff: the Magic Burner, the Monster Burner, and that Feudal Japan supplement, whatever it’s called (Blossoms Falling or something like that?)
Champions (early version preferred)
Chill
Deadlands
Empires of Dust
Everway
Hero Wars (not HeroQuest)
GURPS supplements (name one and I’ll tell you if I’m interested)
Mage (1st edition)
The Mountain Witch
Nine Worlds
Over the Edge
Pendragon
The Riddle of Steel
RIFTS core book & supplements
RuneQuest
Sex & Sorcery
Shadowrun (early version preferred)
Space: 1889
Steal Away Jordan
Traveller (early version preferred)
Tunnels & Trolls
Unknown Armies
The Whispering Vault

Comments

• Have you checked your local game store or used book store for The Whispering Vault? There's like, a ton of copies floating around, due to it being handed out at some con(s). I'm tempted to go pickup the copy I know is at Nice Price Books (Durham, NC), just to work it in a trade for a PC game--it's probably selling there for $5 or less.

Maybe give 'em a call?
  • Yeah, I don't have a local game store or used book store. It's terrible.

I'm also trying to avoid spending cash. Aside from S&H, of course.
  • I've added some more PS2 games to the list, since I finally found them. Odin Sphere, Beyond Good and Evil, and War of the Monsters.