Comments

• Nice. What did you think of the other NPA games, after Pretender? Curious MInds want to know. :) If you don't mind, I'll add a link to the overview from the NPA site.

As an aside, I've Friended you, so I can keep track of your insights!

-Matt
  • Cool, I've been wanting to add your LJ to my RSS aggregator since you started posting to story-games, but wasn't sure of the exact address.

(Your avatar screams LJ :)
  • What did you think of the other NPA games, after Pretender? Curious MInds want to know. :)

I know nothink!

(Actually, I went directly to Kirt's game, read that, and didn't read any of the other games because I was under the gun on a project. NPA is probably sitting under my copy of Jess nevin's Encyclopedia of Fantastic Victoriana next to my chair, which is why I didn't see it when I had time to read some more, so I went back to my stack.)

I'll pick out another NPA game to do next.

As an aside, I've Friended you, so I can keep track of your insights!

What's your LJ name?

CU
  • Cool, I've been wanting to add your LJ to my RSS aggregator since you started posting to story-games, but wasn't sure of the exact address.

Cool.

(Your avatar screams LJ :)

It's the only one of my icons that looks any good that small. The monkey king one I use on RPGnet looks like a small dot over a slightly larger dot.

CU
  • edited February 2006
    I'll pick out another NPA game to do next.

Cool.

What's your LJ name?

mattmachell, original, eh?

-Matt