Charnel Gods: where?

edited April 2010 in Story Games
Does anyone know where Charnel Gods is available to purchase nowadays? I've found easily enough how I can steal it, but I'd rather pay money for it.

Comments

• It used to have a link on Ron's website, http://adept-press.com/role-playing-games/sorcerer/, but it looks like Ron is in the middle of redoing his site and the old page is 404. The creator is Scott Knipe; Corinne on this forum.
  • Renee whispered to me giving the relevant info. I'll let her decide if she wants to share it with everyone.
  • Hi folks,

I've been outta the loop for a while, so I don't really know what's going on with Ron's revamp of the Sorcerer site...I just know that Charnel Gods isn't publicized there, and that's fairly sensible really, given how hard it's been to contact me.

I presume it's still okay for me to distribute Charnel Gods and if you want a copy, feel free to send $5.00 to hardcoremoose at yahoo via paypal. If you'd also like to contact me, or find the need to contact me, the easiest way is through my other yahoo account...renee.knipe.

Best to all of you. :-)