I subscribed to the submissions page for Game Chef, and I've been poring over the mountain(!) of e-mailed entries that came through last night and today. I gotta say, some of them really jump out at me as exciting... What are you jazzed about?
My list would have:
- Red Land Black Land, Jason Godesky (I'm a sucker for anything with the phrase "Scorpion King" in the text)
- Walkabout, Michael Wenman (aboriginal myths, bad-ass aboriginal art in the booklet. Exciting!)
- Walkers in the Witchery Way, Alla Hoffman (skinwalkers! in a game! how cool is that??)
- Deserting Paradise, Joe Mcdaldno (magic, immortal teenagers are the draw; slick mechanics keep me interested)
- Maddenhaffen, Renee Knipe (an interesting spin on very Warhammer-inspired material. Also, rat-people ^_^)