• edited May 2011
    I love that site. Their title generator is great for Danger Patrol:

http://thrilling-tales.webomator.com/derange-o-lab/title-o-tron.shtml
  • "Uprising Of The Tesla Coils"

heh
  • Or the grim, "Imprisoned by the Accountant of Bellatrix". *shudder*
  • Something that's been inspiring my DangerPatrol-ness:

the anime Project Blue Earth SOS
    ...which, on rightstuf.com, is apparently available as the complete collection for only $9.99!!! I'm kicking myself for having hunted down a used copy locally for $25... (which was entirely to replace my original copy of the series that had been stolen recently).
  • Rob D. point-tweeted to this gem from Jess Nevins a bit ago. Badass Women of the Pulp Era.

I decided upon reading it that for my universe, Rocket City's mayor Victoria Woodhull had been a founding member of Danger Patrol. I'm going to develop a flashback scenario where she can share center stage alongside the other founding members in their first adventure!
  • edited May 2011
    Posted By: stupidgremlinSomething that's been inspiring my DangerPatrol-ness:

the animeProject Blue Earth SOS
    ...which, on rightstuf.com, is apparently available as thecomplete collectionfor only $9.99!!! I'm kicking myself for having hunted down a used copy locally for $25... (which was entirely to replace my original copy of the series that had been stolen recently).

So... $9.99 + $49 for "free" shipping. Pffft! I wouldn't be surprised if they just kept the money and didn't ship anything.
  • Posted By: John PowellSo... $9.99 + $49 for "free" shipping. Pffft! I wouldn't be surprised if they just kept the money and didn't ship anything.
    Just need an order worth $49 to get the free shipping (with me, its rare for me to have an order less than $150 at a time...but I'm an anime geek).
  • OK, My misunderstanding & over-reaction.

Badass Women of the Pulp Era makes me want to run a League of Extraordinary Women game.