Story Gamers Atlanta!

edited August 2011 in Meetups / Conventions
It's too hot to play outside, story gaming is the perfect hobby for Atlanta.

I'm Remi Treuer. I just moved to this fine city and would really enjoy meeting some other gamers. If you'd like to meet up, or know folks who might be interested, please let me know.

Thanks!

Comments

• Argh! I love Atlanta but don't live there!
    I'm going to direct this post to a couple of friends down your way..
  • I live in Atlanta, and I'd be up for a meetup at some point.

Sounds like fun.
  • I'm in Atlanta as well, and would be very interested in trying out some story games. Feel free to drop me a line at mdjustus [at] gmail [dot] com.
  • I've already checked in with Remi but I'm definitely up for a game if I can swing it. Thanks for putting the word out!
  • Remi is one of my favorite people to game with, we miss him terribly since his defection to ATL, you guys are lucky.
  • This is going to be great. I am looking forward to meeting the locals (and get a chance to role-play with Scott)!
  • Oh, one more piece of information: I'll be at Dragon*Con and prepared to throw down a pick-up game at the drop of a hat, Indie Games Explosion style.
  • Atlanta is a huge, huge place, topologically speaking and there's a real social division between the Inside the Perimeter crowd and the Outside the Perimeter bunch. I'm holding down the fort out here in the OTP Northeast in Gwinnett, but there's only so much I can do.

That said, I, too, will be at Dragon*Con this year, Staffing in Handicapped Access. Purely for the irony value, I assure you. I'm hoping to make it out to the gaming room at least one night and, if I'm feeling particularly egregious, I'll be dragging Happy Birthday, Robot! along with me, possibly Microscope if I'm feeling more epic, and if I see Fiasco going on, all the better.

• edited August 2011
    Yeah, I should say that I'm a ITP guy. I live in Decatur, but I'm willing to drive reasonable distances to do the gaming thing.

We should definitely say hello, Alexander.