Writer's Dice - Now on Kickstarter!

imageimageimageimage
The Kickstarter for Writer's Dice is now live! For a limited time only, you can pre-order your own set of Writer's Dice. If you order two dice or more, you'll get a PDF guide for using Writer's Dice in writing and gaming.

Comments

• Yay! Backed it as soon as I stumbled across it on Kickstarter, as I'd mentioned on your website that I would. Very excited for this product! :)
  • Backed. Very nice. They should be combined with Rory story cubes...
  • [Airplane] BUT [Castle] SO [Sheep]
  • Holy cow. We're well over 200% in the first weekend. Time for a survey question! Which games would you like to see in the PDF guide?
  • Update: 308 Backers. 507% Funded. ~1000 Dice pre-ordered. 3 days left! Here's a short clip of the dice being rolled. It is hypnotic.
  • You should pimp your new game as a reward for backing four dice as well. It got me to up my pledge.
  • So this was an interesting experience today. My supplier informed me that we would either have to delay the production of Writer's Dice until after Christmas or produce them on schedule as 16mm.

I anticipated most people would want them on time, even if smaller, since several prospective backers wanted assurances of that delivery date. I still wanted to keep everyone in the loop before I placed the order, just to see what backers thought. Boy, was I in for a surprise.

An overwhelming number of backers have said they'd rather wait and get the 19mm dice shown in the video and photos. Goes to show transparency is the best policy.
  • I'm not familiar with kickstarter, so question: is it still possible to get in on this and get a set and PDF? Thank you

-- John M.
  • Hey everyone! We have some extra Writer's Dice from the Kickstarter campaign, so we're selling them on Etsy. If you missed out on the Kickstarter, you can get Writer's Dice here.