Your Daily Game Chef Spoiler

edited April 2012 in Make Stuff!
Do you like teasers and spoilers?
If not, then probably leave this thread.

If so, then I'm going to drop a daily spoiler about Game Chef, up until its Saturday launch.
Idle speculation encouraged.

DAILY SPOILER: WEDNESDAY EDITION

There are two sets of four, different in form.

(highlight to reveal text.)

Comments

• My frenzy is all whipped up! I can't even think straight I'm so excited.
  • Posted By: Mcdaldno(highlight to reveal white text.)
    (Or not, if you're using a different forum theme! -- Really should use HTML BG color and match the FONT color, or similar.)
  • Posted By: David Artman(Or not, if you're using a different forum theme! -- Really should use HTML BG color and match the FONT color, or similar.)
    Cool! How the heck do I do that? Alternately, I could just post the text as regular text.
  • mind blown.
  • Crap! Now I KNOW I'm going to feel overwhelmed.
  • edited April 2012
    Let's see....

A new background and font color with inline CSS: quote it to see the code, I reckon.

Nope... can't save code with quote. OK, then here:
    <p style="background: black; color: black;">SPOILER.</p>
  • Giulia Barbano has an interesting guess about the spoiler on the Italian GenteCheGioca forums here.

Paul
  • edited April 2012
    Posted By: Paul CzegeGiulia Barbano has an interesting guess about the spoiler on the Italian GenteCheGioca forumshere.
    Translated using Google:
    I think, beside the traditional four ingredients in the form of words, there will be four in another form ... maybe images? on SG recently there have been several threads in which images were posted saying "give it a title and description of the game with this cover," and the Master Chef might have taken the opportunity to pounce.
  • Giulia's guess is mine as well. Four images? Could be interesting. We'll see!
  • Joe, it's time to wake up and feed me my spoiler! I'm like a baby bird with wifi.
  • Wait, did I inadvertently contribute to game chef? That'd be neat!
  • DAILY SPOILER: THURSDAY EDITION

One set is random and unique, the other fixed.

(highlight to reveal text.)
  • Ooh, Oracle Game Chef?
  • edited April 2012
    BONUS SPOILER: I'm going to risk Joe's wrath a bit here, but Vincent did help with the second set of ingredients (which set is which! I'm not telling!).
  • Posted By: J. WaltonI'm going to risk Joe's wrath a bit here
    JONATHAN! NOW THEY ALL KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THIS YEAR'S FORMAT IS AND THIS INCURS MY WRRRAAAAAAAAAATH!
  • DAILY SPOILER: FRIDAY EDITION

The ingredients from one set start with: c, d, l, m. I couldn't possibly give you that information for the other set.

• edited April 2012
    I have a guess!
    "Cards, Dice, Larp, or Mechanics!"

*mirth*

edit: uh, spoiler alert.
  • cosmetology, dentistry, law, medicine
  • 100, 500, 50, 1000.

Chainsaw, dildo, leprechaun & mom.
  • New Spoiler: One of those ingredient guesses is basically right.
  • Oh, wait!

Jonathan posted the ingredients for real.
  • Is there a prize for nearly guessing one of the ingredients ;)
  • I think you win the prize of helping organize the Italian edition of Game Chef.
  • Awe, lucky!