So I had another thread where Rafu advised me to retain AW as my vocabulary but write down my own set of Principles for the game based on IaWA
I don't know what principles for IaWA capture it properly.
* Create tangled situations
* Be true to your Oracles
* Keep putting the player characters in front of each other
* Cultivate your visual language for the setting
* Connect to other sessions (i.e. cultivate the story in your mind)
* Be sensitive to the strains (i.e. of not being a protagonist, of changing characters, of PvP)
* Wrap up quickly
* Provide goalposts (i.e. keep the story confined to the Oracle. If it's drifting off look to wrap up into another story.)
What do you think?