Pickup Gaming at GenCon SoCal

edited November 2006 in Meetups / Conventions
What do people want to play? What do people want to run?

--Paul

Comments

• I want to play:

Full Light, Full Steam (am in one of the scheduled games, though)
    Spirit of the Century.
    Hero's Banner
    Capes

...Probably others too, but that's what occurs to me off the top of my head. I'll probably have more ideas when I get home and look at my shelf.

For running? I'm pretty flexible. It depends on what other people want to play, I guess.
  • I could throw down some SotC action. After all, "Pulp" is my middle name.

Games I am interested in playing:
    Perfect
    Contenders
    Shock:
    carry
    It Was A Mutual Decision
    Breaking the Ice
    Shooting the Moon

--Paul
  • Ever since I read StM, I've had the niggling thought in the back of my head that it should be used for two of Arthur's knights questing for the grail.
  • I am up for just about anything already listed.
  • Posted By: Albert AEver since I read StM, I've had the niggling thought in the back of my head that it should be used for two of Arthur's knights questing for the grail.
    We are so playing this.

--Paul
  • Can't make it to SoCal, but I'm pleased to see Spirit of the Century on the shortlist. Let me know if there's anything I can do (remotely) to help support it!
  • Just do what you can to get our hard copies to us as soon as possible. :)
  • Posted By: Albert AJust do what you can to get our hard copies to us as soon as possible. :)
    They're going in the mail sometime between Saturday and Tuesday. :)
  • I'm most excited about...

Polaris
    Primetime Adventures
    Agon
    Shock:
    Hero's Banner
    Mortal Coil

... but I'm pretty much open to what ever flies with the group.
  • I just want to hang. The games will be a bonus.
  • I'd like to play some...

SotC
    TSoY
    Polaris
    Shock
  • I'll be showing up. Other than playing in Burning Empires and Burning Wheel, I'm pretty open.

I'd personally like to try out Hero's Banner, as I've been thinking about buying it. DitV or PTA would be nice, as I own them but only took them out for a spin once or twice and feel a little rusty.

I'm also bringing a bunch of board and games to play in a pick up game: Memoir 44, Bang!, Gloom, War of the Ring, Junglespeed, Shadows Over Camelot, Fury of Dracula, Game of Thrones, that sort of thing...