Well, after tons of posts talking about RPGs to these forums, finally I have a game published of my own. Took over 2 years. Please ask me questions about it.
The website with a further summary available for download is here:http://ingenero.wordpress.com/
I wanted a game that supports play like Deadwood or Game of Thrones. A game where you could be Al Swerengen and the system would back that up. What does that mean?
* The characters and their disparate goals and motivations are the focus of play.
* Cinematic action.
* Emotion-charged drama.
* Character-driven pacing.
Ingenero’s system directly supports these vital ingredients. How?
* Character’s motives are strongly supported during character creation and integrate with the rest of the system.
* The game revolves around characters setting goals and going after them. Those goals can be things the characters wants to accomplish, or they can be things that feed the character’s emotional needs – internal goals.
* Internal goals are satisfied via dramatic scenes where characters use emotional manipulation and observation as their tools.
* There are two modes of play that switch when characters are close to achieving their goals, ensuring that play does not overly focus on events that arent that important.
Its $15 for the rules and five scenarios by different authors covering a range of genres, and the rules are unique and achieve what they are supposed to achieve.
I hope you like it.