I was flicking through the Epic Adventures Dragon Magazine issue from way back and thinking about how unsatisfying I found 3E's approach to epic levels. I guess the breaking point for me was an 'epic' prestige class which, at one level, gave the character an extra 30 feet of darkvision. Not exactly earthshattering.
Since DW is my dungeoneering game of choice, I was wondering what form you thought Epic Dungeon World could take.
* Would it need any structural changes at all? There isn't the numerical escalation that there is in D&D.
* Would some numerical escalation be worthwhile?
* Could you change the basic moves themselves, create a whole new epic suite of basic moves?
* Would epic levels be better handled by compendium classes, or expanding the base classes?
* Could you keep the current spell system, or would a build-your-own-ritual system like in 3E be a fun addition?
I'd love to see your thoughts on this!