[Monsterhearts] The Angel, final release

edited December 2012 in Directed Promotion
This year, I have learned a couple valuable lessons. The first is that you shouldn't try to gain social cred by putting yourself in unsafe situations (and I had a fractured pelvis to testify to that lesson learned). The second is that you should keep your Kickstarter/IndieGoGo neat and focused. The second lesson was learned across many months of toiling away at stretch goals and special perks (two new playbooks, a three-adventure campaign book, sixteen zines, four mix cds, handout folders, a suite of postcards, skype gaming sessions...).

All of which is to say, in a much more roundabout and personal way than is necessary:

The Angel is complete. That art is our very own Aaron Friesen. Enjoy.

Comments

• SMEXY.

Yay, my favorite skin, still!

I do wanna see that Genie finished, though...
  • Sweeeet! Now who's working on the "under"?

But seriously, we appreciate your hard work on this game. It's a lot of fun to play.
  • Joseph! Thank you. I think I was the individual most stoked to have the Angel happen during the IndieGoGo campaign, and my love of this Skin has not waned. I appreciate you.
  • Huh... I had no idea the earlier angel wasn't complete... Looking forward to checking this out.
  • Hmmm, i was 404'd
  • edited December 2012
    Double post. Still all smiles.
  • All smiles.
  • Huh... I had no idea the earlier angel wasn't complete... Looking forward to checking this out.
    The earlier Angel had no picture, and was declared the playtest edition.
  • This is awesome, we have an Angel in our current campaign and I was about to print out the play booklets. Now I'll print out the new one.