So, I just got this in the post this week and I'm reading along. Here are some random thoughts
* Super-glad that I backed, reading it makes me want to play despite not being a Forge/Ron super-fan
* I found the double-printing of some left-hand pages (to make space for multiple pages of annotations) annoying at first, now I see the utility
* I'm really impressed with the quality of the annotations, they add a lot to the game text, to the point at which I'm unsure I could have played without them (I've never read sorcerer before being relatively new to SG)
* I think I'd have preferred Ron to have revised the rules where he sees fit rather than keeping the old text in some places with annotations that suggest alternative/better ways of doing it. If they're better (and they seem to be), shouldn't they just be the rules?
* I'd really prefer a decent margin on the bottom of the page so that my thumb holding the book doesn't obscure the text (only an issue with the left hand pages). Several indie games seem to do this - perhaps as a style statement? IMO it decreases the usability of the book, for me at least.
Anyone else having fun with this?