[Fiasco] Planeta Droga

Rafael Pinheiro Costa wrote a really interesting playset called Planeta Droga and shared it with us, and we wanted to share it further. It's based on his brother's experiences with addiction, and it strips the "powerful ambition" half of the equation out of the Fiasco experience. What remains is something smaller, darker and sadder, but still fun - by some definition of fun. Anyway it is thought-provoking and takes Fiasco in a weird direction and we hope you enjoy it.

Comments

• Hope you folks enjoy. I' d really like to hear some game experiencies with this playset.
  • I'm a bit worried that it might be a bit too much like my life at a 19 year old but I will give it a go in the next couple of months.
  • I'm a bit worried that it might be a bit too much like my life at a 19 year old but I will give it a go in the next couple of months.
    Nothing wrong with time traveling :) If you're up for a Google hangout session (or if you are selling that Mage tarot of yours) please send me an inbox message anytime.