EndGame MiniCon dates for 2007 (Oakland, Ca)

edited November 2006 in Meetups / Conventions
Hey All,

I have finalized the dates for the 4 EndGame MiniCons in 2007:

1/13/07
4/7/07
7/14/07
10/27/07

As always, you will be able to find more details on our website, and a full schedule of games as we closer to the actual dates. Just thought I would throw the proverbial heads up now for those that wanna make arrangements.

Ch
-EndGame

Comments

• Man I can't wait for these, Chris! I have a hard time committing the time to the full-blown cons, and the minicons your store puts together really fill a great need and get lots of "occasional" gamers out of the woodwork.

Now if you only didn't have to schedule one of them a week before my 7/21 wedding...
    :)

Chris B.
  • Posted By: Caesar_X
    Now if you only didn't have to schedule one of them a week before my 7/21 wedding...

Chris B.
    Bachelor party!!!

;)
  • Just an FYI, we are now taking GM submissions for the 1/13 MiniCon. Drop by the site, for more information!

Thanks all...

Ch
    EndGame
  • edited December 2006
    May I ask which are the better-attended slots? If I can't run Dead of Night the entire day, which slots would get me more players who haven't played before?

Last time I ran, the store made its money back on me and then some. If the market isn't saturated, I'd like to repeat the performance.
  • Awesome. I am looking forward to running my WW2 mod of The Mountain Witch ("The Dirty Half-Dozen").
  • Posted By: rumbleMay I ask which are the better-attended slots? If I can't run Dead of Night the entire day, which slots would get me more players who haven't played before?

10am and 3pm are the fastest to sell out by a wide margin. 8pm is still the one that I am working on. (Even though it still "mostly sells out.")

Thanks for asking!
  • Posted By: Caesar_XAwesome. I am looking forward to running my WW2 mod of The Mountain Witch ("The Dirty Half-Dozen").
    Ok, thats WAY weird. I just watched the Dirty Dozen in HD last night...

Creepy...
  • Just wanted to let those who can make it know, the schedule for January is really shaping up. Have a glance if you have a moment...

MiniCon Schedule