[Dog Eat Dog] Is this game kaput? EDIT: No! At least not entirely.

edited February 2014 in Story Games
It's been 2 months since the PayPal button at liwanagpress.com took my money, and I still have nothing to show for it. I can't reach the game's creator (Liam Burke), so I'm wondering if anyone here knows him or has any idea what the scoop is.

I've done some hunting, and it turns out that I can't find any evidence of Liam's activity on the internets since June. I hope he's okay! Has anyone successfully ordered Dog Eat Dog since then?

Thanks!

Comments

• edited January 2014
    should be able to send him a message through the old kickstarter.. looks like last time he loged in there was 17/12/2013.. so not that long ago

Brette:)
  • Done. Thanks for the idea! Given my previous failure with other messaging options, though, I do not have high hopes. :(
  • According to Vanilla's records, @pigeon (Liam Burke) has not been active on these forums since last June. It's pretty obvious he used to fulfill orders manually, and that he's not checking out his computer these days. Dog Eat Dog was featured in a Bundle of Holding that was out (I think) in July, though.
    I believe you might be able to get a refund by contacting PayPal, without much of a fuss, while you wait for Liam to reappear.
  • edited February 2014
    My copy of the game has arrived!

No idea what happened in the last 3 months, but it seems my procrastination on asking PayPal for a refund worked out. :)