I Am The __________ of Story-games.com

edited August 2014 in Story Games
I am the Slavoj Žižek of story-games.com.

Comments

• I am the Richard Stilgoe of story-games.com :-\
  • I am the Mr. Sasso of SG.
  • Let's be optimistic.
    I am the Bert Trautmann of story-games.com
  • edited August 2014
    I am the Timothy Leary of SG.
  • I am the other Thor of Story Games
  • I am the Mr. Lonely of SG.
  • I am the crazy cat lady of story-games.com.
  • I am the crazy cat lady of story-games.com.
    Finally someone I've heard of. :)
  • I am the Will Sasso as Steven Seagal of story-games.com

More appropriately and realistically, though, I'm the Johnny Cash of Highwayman of story-games.com.

• I am the Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC of story-games.com.
  • Given that I'm most notable for a reboot actual play, I was going to say I was the Ronald Moore of Story Games. But then I realized that being the Jane Espenson of Story Games was much cooler, and gave me more reboots to, um, boot as it were...
  • I am the Puppet version of Michael Dudikoff as Joe Armstrong: The American Ninja of story-games.com
  • edited August 2014
    I am The Lonesome Stranger of Story-Games.

EDITED: Thank you Paul!
  • edited August 2014
    Fixed the link for you:
    I am The Lonesome Stranger of Story-Games.
  • I am the hover text that shows your name of story-games.com.
  • I'm torn:

I am the Grognard King of Story-Games.com.

I am the eccentric old kook shouting at the kids to get off his lawn of Story-Games.com.

Then again, I don't think those are mutually exclusive, so maybe they're one and the same. 8-)
  • I am the Invisible Nomad..
  • Maybe not so flattering to me, but I kinda consider myself the Bruce Coville of Story-Games.com. Love things simple and direct, love the traditions of RPGs, but want to execute my new and accessible take on everything.
  • I'll take it full circle. I am the Touchstone of Story-Games.com. "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool." :-)
  • edited August 2014
    IGNORE ME!
  • edited August 2014
    Finally someone I've heard of.
    Fixed my link for you :)
  • I am the Your Jockeying For Status Is A Little Embarrassing of Story Games
  • I'm thinking you just won, Jason.
  • How embarrassing, Jason :D
  • Ah, but observe that by eating his own shoe, the fool has become the hero and thus won the day. :-)
  • edited August 2014
    I am the Ultimate Lurker of Story-Games.com
  • edited August 2014
    Hey now, as originator of this thread I must moderate: There will be no booing! I hereby rule that Jason is both the winner of the game AND the hero who ate his shoe. Fortunately for the rest of us, this game isn't over when it ends. And I'm granting Jason two mockery points to spend on whomever he wishes. Play on!
  • edited August 2014
    Ooh, a game! Now we have to find out what happens when Jason spends those mockery points! Okay.

I am the Jason Morningstar when he still posted on Story Games of Story-Games.com!
  • Sucking is permissible.
  • I feel I am either The wannabe pretentious game writer that kills all his own threads and projects guy or The guy who's vending cart is destroyed in action movie car chases of Story-games.com. Over all I'm definitely the emo teenager of Story-games.com, I think I'm the only one here that has that title. =D
  • edited August 2014
    I feel I am either The wannabe pretentious game writer that kills all his own threads and projects guy or The guy who's vending cart is destroyed in action movie car chases of Story-games.com
    Dude, you're totes the Llanfair PG of Story Games.
  • I am the Wind Jammers of story games. In that I can't seem to get it to work on my computer.
  • I am the Hagbard Celine of Story Games.
  • I am the Mac Gyver of Story Games.
  • I am the Sincere Poseur of story-games.com. I don't catch half of what goes on around here, but I'm really earnest about wanting to.
  • I am the hover text that shows your name of story-games.com.
  • I am the JDCorley of story-games.com.
  • I am the David Berg being JDCorley linking me a movie I can't see at work of story-games.com.
  • I've changed my mind. No disrespect for Zizek but I have pursued a line of flight into a more deterritorialized space. I am now the Gilles Deleuze of story-games.com.
  • About time.
  • I am the Nick Cage cameo in an otherwise undistinguished 80’s movie of Story-Games.com