Okay, so one of my regular groups has been on hiatus for a while (largely due to the popularity of Netrunner), but I want to try and revitalize it in a way that works for everyone. I've listed the group's criteria below - see what you can come up with! Apologies if you find these "suggest me a game!" threads tiresome but I think they're kinda fun.
- Supports a fluctuating group of 3 to 6 players in any given session
- GM-less play
- No/very low prep
- Supports ongoing campaign play
- Fits broadly within familiar genre fiction tropes (ie: not kitchen sink drama)
- Some kind of mildly tactical dice rolling or conflict resolution
- Fits these criteria out of the box, rules as written, without hacking
So far I think the closest thing I can think of is Archipelago III, but I'm curious to hear other suggestions. Have at it!
(Edited to remove misleading reference to "adventure.")