Played with my friends Sarah and Will last night.
Humans are a de facto underclass in a city of Fold, populated by various insectoid species.
The player characters trying to case out a target, this military commander noble's pyramid / arena.
- Watching humans getting bought and sold in the east market
- Funny exchange between the humans and a "mating arranger" / slave trader.
- Intimidation by a gang of clickers (ant folk)
- Player characters separated, trying to find each other as a sandstorm kicks up
- Moments of kindness expressed between the Shum, a more slug/spider/ewok underclass, and the PCs
- Left on a moment of high emotion, player characters finding each other in the sandstorm while pursued by assassins in league with a demented body-grafted noble.
- High level of texture and fidelity maintained throughout.
- Players really happy, laughing and worrying and staying in the moment.