[Engine Heart Actual Play] Robolonely

We at You Don't Meet In An Inn hope your week has been delightful and that we'll make it even better!

Today we begin playing Viral Games Publishing's Engine Heart!

After the humans left the robots Monkey, Schoolmate, Wallytron, and General Electric Beautifier 5000 have been filling their time as best they can. Now however their community needs them to band together and fix a problem they have been chosen for!

You can find the podcast on itunes here, on not-itunes here, and our RSS.

You can follow us on twitter at Notaninn or email us at YouDontMeetInAnInn@gmail.com

You can also like our facebook page or subreddit for regular updates.

Currently we have contest on for a chance to win an early access key to Blizzard's new FPS Overwatch! To enter share this on facebook with your favourite moment from the show or tweet your favourite moment at us on twitter! Contest ends April 29th!

We hope you enjoy listening!

Comments

• Time to get charged up for more You Don't Meet In An Inn!

Having managed to get out of their suburban home, the robots head to Allmart to find the servo they are looking for. However there is some disagreement about their methods and they attract unwanted attention.

You can find links to the show and our contact info in the OP.
  • I can't talk my players into playing this game - but I've wanted to run it forever!
    I shall enjoy it vicariously through your AP.

• I can't talk my players into playing this game - but I've wanted to run it forever!
    I shall enjoy it vicariously through your AP.

Run it as a short campaign maybe? Try it with pregens to speed things up! Glad to hear you're enjoying the show!

After crashing the greeter bot and a bit of infighting, the robots are confronted with a new concern in the form of rapidly approaching lights! Will this entity be friend or foe?

With the Grade R Servo in hand the robots make a break for it, but the Manager AI and its army of Cartbots has no intention of letting them steal!