[Magister Lor Actual Play] Welcome to the Sanctum

Welcome back to You Don't Meet In An Inn and for the first time to the Sanctum of Magister Lor!

Today we begin playing John Harper's Magister Lor which is available for free!

In Magister Lor's Sanctum a demon lies imprisoned, waiting for her protege to free her from her crystal prison. Will Magister Lor and his apprentice be able to stop them?

You can find the podcast on itunes here, on not-itunes here, and our RSS.

You can follow us on twitter at Notaninn or email us at YouDontMeetInAnInn@gmail.com

You can also like our facebook page or subreddit for regular updates.

If you'd like to support the podcast please rate and review us on itunes, or share us with your friends on social media!

We hope you enjoy listening!

Comments

• Welcome back to You Don't Meet In An Inn and the Sanctum of Magister Lor!

With Setarra the sea demon freed from her crystal prison by her protege Kel, Magister Lor and Kai must pursue them as they flee into the Sanctum's depths, their purpose unknown.

You can find links to the show and our contact info in the OP.

Setarra has been driven off for the moment, but has begun summoning the Leviathans! Will Lor and Kai be able to stop her, and which side will Kel help?

• Thanks for the episodes guys, it's been great fun so far and difficult to keep a straight face whenever Lor speaks. I'm sure I've confused a lot of people I've walked past while listening.
  • Thanks for the episodes guys, it's been great fun so far and difficult to keep a straight face whenever Lor speaks. I'm sure I've confused a lot of people I've walked past while listening.
    Glad to hear you're enjoying the series. I too sometimes wonder what people walking past me must think when I get a big grin or start chuckling from an actual play podcast. I figure they just imagine I'm listening to stand up comedy.

Kel and Setarra are trying to escape with another demon's crystal prison, while Kai and Lor attempt to reach the top of the lighthouse to recapture Setarra!