[The Quiet Year Actual Play] Spring Awakening

The Quiet Year has begun, so please join with us to survive here at You Don't Meet In An Inn!

Today we begin playing Avery McDaldno's The Quiet Year!

With The Jackals gone we settle into a new spring, a new year, with all the hope and possibility that brings. There are challenges though for we lack much with danger and mystery surrounding us. Can we survive the spring, let alone the entire year?

You can find the podcast on itunes here, on not-itunes here, and our RSS.

You can follow us on twitter at Notaninn or email us at YouDontMeetInAnInn@gmail.com

You can also like our facebook page or subreddit for regular updates.

If you'd like to support the podcast please rate and review us on itunes, or share us with your friends on social media!

We hope you enjoy listening!

Comments

• The Quiet Year has begun, so please join with us to survive here at You Don't Meet In An Inn!

Summer has come! Its arrival brings progress, unexpected challenges, and entirely new dangers! Will the community work together to tackle them as disparate ideas arise?

You can find links to the show and our contact info in the OP.
  • I was just about to ask whether you had pictures of the map, but found it on your subreddit. I thought I'd mention it here in case others wanted to see the progress.

Also I love the intermittent angry shouts of, "Margarine!"
  • I was just about to ask whether you had pictures of the map, but found it on your subreddit. I thought I'd mention it here in case others wanted to see the progress.

Also I love the intermittent angry shouts of, "Margarine!"
    Glad to hear you're enjoying the show. We post images relevant to our episodes on our subreddit, facebook page, and our twitter!

The Quiet Year has begun, so please join with us to survive here at You Don't Meet In An Inn!

Autumn arrives, bringing complications to our lives through the people we know and the threats we don't. Will we prepare sufficiently before winter is upon us?

• The Quiet Year has begun, so please join with us to survive here at You Don't Meet In An Inn!

Winter isn't coming, it's already here. There is precious little time before the Frost Shepherds arrive and we almost certainly don't have enough preparations...