Trading or Selling RPGs and Storytelling Games on this Site

edited March 2017 in Story Games
I think a lot of us have similar games. And it might be nice to trade some of the games or sell some of the games we are no longer interested in. Some have said that trading games doesn't help designers, but I would argue that as others get exposed to these games, they very often purchase them…people certainly have in my group. What does everyone think about using this site to trade or buy games?

Comments

• Wouldn't that violate this forums rules? Personally I'm okay with that practice as long as it's limited to a single thread... but thinking it better, a forum is the most unpractical site for doing this exchange. Definitely there must be a better place on the web for that.
  • edited March 2017
    Wouldn't that violate this forums rules? Personally I'm okay with that practice as long as it's limited to a single thread... but thinking it better, a forum is the most unpractical site for doing this exchange. Definitely there must be a better place on the web for that
    I'm not sure… I've never seen a rule against it, but that doesn't mean one doesn't exist… I know a guy used to buy lots of physical ashcans of RPGs on this site... so it was OK then...so unless the rules have changed, it's doable…I don't know that another place would be better to sell or trade Games...lots of us play games that aren't that widely distributed and trading and selling within our ingroup would probably work really well... anyway, it's just a thought...I know I have some stuff that people probably want and wouldn't mind seeing what others have :-)