Dundracon - San Ramon, Ca 2/16-2/19?

edited January 2007 in Meetups / Conventions
Hey all,

Just wanted to hear if anyone was going to be running anything for Dundracon. I need to get my IPR stock up out for the con in the next few days (maybe even tomorrow), and just wanna make sure I don't miss your game.

We will be representing none the less...but any advance warning would be more than welcome.

Thanks!

- Ch
EndGame

Comments

• I'm trying to get to DundraCon, but whether I succeed will depend on random money events. If I'm there, I will be bringing Legion of SuperScience because someone actually asked me to. I'm also willing to do InSpectres as well as two of Jared's lesser-known games, UnSpeakable and Blood and Steel. Might even bring Trollbabe.

I'm not officially running anything, mind you. Just gaming with friends.

• A scan of DDC's online RPG schedule shows no recognizable story games, but I wouldn't guess that they've kept it very up-to-date.
  • Sigh. I love DunDraCon, but there's no budget to go this year. :-(

I hope you guys have a great con, though!
  • Mike: I see The Mountain Witch Tournament (two days) and HeroQuest, plus some other games I'm not sure of.

• D'oh. HQ's generic name fails it again.

Anyway I am at a loss to explain my TMW oversight. I guess maybe I saw the word "Tournament" and something cancelled out?
  • Posted By: misubaA scan of DDC's online RPG schedule shows no recognizable story games, but I wouldn't guess that they've kept it very up-to-date.
    My Co-GM and I are using Fate (Fate 3 / SotC) to power our 20 - 30 player epic samurai event, "Walls Crumble, Honor Endures". Feedback from our players over the years has it that our events are very story game-ish. ;)