I just finished reading Agon and it looks really cool. I like the balance of the open quest system and the fixed number of abilities and weapons. I have some persnickety rules-lawyery questions. <:)
* Oaths: When fulfilling an oath, is a hero's helping die the same as his Name die size?
* Oaths: Can a hero call on more than one oath from the same hero?
* Wounds: Temporary wounds stack up. Lasting wounds don't stack together. But do temporary wounds and lasting wounds stack together?
* Wounds: When an enemy is defeated by wounds from more than one player, do all players who wounded that enemy earn Glory? Or does only the highest wound's player earn Glory?
* Divine Favor: When using Divine Favor to bless a weapon, how long does the weapon retain its divine power? One attack? One battle? One quest?
* Divine Favor: What is the difference between "restoring" Divine Favor (with sacrifices) and "adding an additional box" of Divine Favor (by completing quests)?
* Is the range strip a fixed size? Can a player retreat beyond the range strip (thus extending the battlefield) without forfeiting the battle? Is a "bright, small interior" always range 3 and a "dark, cramped interior" always range 0 (i.e. no one can move forward or back)?
* Powers: if an NPC with the Life-Drain Power wounds a hero (say Wound 2) and the wound "rolls up" to Would 3 because Would 2 was already marked, does the NPC get to heal its Wound 2 (the hit) or 3 (the rolled up wound)? And what if the NPC's healed wound slot is not wounded, can the NPC "roll it down" to heal a lower numbered wound?
* Powers: The Poison Power impairs "any ability the target is currently using in the battle (target chooses)." What is the definition of "is currently using"? An ability the target has rolled any time in the current battle? Or just the current exchange?