W T F ????????????????

edited March 2008 in Forum Discussion
Have we been hacked? Or Andy completely lost his mind????

Comments

• Andy finally fixed Story Games! yay!
  • I'm guessing the latter. Or perhaps Prince is playing a concert in town.
  • Check the date.
  • I think it's supposed to be an April Fool's joke.

I think it's laggy as all get out, too. : (
  • Posted By: Dave YounceAndy finally fixed Story Games! yay!
    Yeah, having been recently reviewing the business/tech idea of "Core Competencies", I basically simply unraveled the knot that had been holding these message boards back. We're regaining focus, driving forward to a better and brighter future.

A future that contains nothing but In a Wicked Age and Red Box Hack.

-Andy
  • Crap. That´s what happens when you´re from a distant culture ( we have the same thing but on December 28, "Día de los Inocentes" )... Our RPG forums got converted to "Gleemax associates" on that day and boy, did it make a scandal... ;)
  • I bow before your comic genius. You are humor gods.
  • Posted By: AndyA future that contains nothing but In a Wicked Age and Red Box Hack.
    *Shrug*

I'm down with that.
  • Nice, Andy :)
    But you should have done it in fluffy pink: purple is almost normal for rpg players... look at rpg.net!
  • Brilliant! It's about time the true genius of the next wave of games was realized!
  • Laughing out loud :D
  • Please tell me it won't last a whole day...

At least remove the purple!
  • I don't know what any of these people are talking about. It's always seemed like this to me.
  • By the by, I did wonder what "BOTH of Them!" meant before the categories' switch.
  • Posted By: AndyA future that contains nothing but In a Wicked Age and Red Box Hack.
    In the Grim Future of the Wicked Age, There Is Only Red Box Hack!
  • Hey, if you don't like talking about roleplaying games, there are a ton of other Internets to go be on.
  • THE PURPLE! IT BURNS!
  • The purple is taking too long to download. Must be the extra letters (gray has only 4 letters)....
  • If some natural disaster causes the colours to revert, is there an option whereby we can change them back to purple ourselves? This forum has never been so sexy.
  • Awesome! No longer will I have to worry about coleslaw and tabasco sauce in my peanut butter and jelly. I can finally enjoy them in peace, topping individual pieces of toast.