[Booth 1940] Design Matters Booth Menu

Hey All

May I present to you the Design Matters games menu. It lists the 12 games we'll have for sale on the booth.

See you at Booth 1940!

Cheers,
Gregor

Comments

• I believe that the asterisk for Jenga (in Dread's page) have no reference (not on the page, not on last page). I guess it should lead to the copyright info for Jenga itself...
  • Geiger Counter free if you buy two other games?!? No way!
  • That looks great, Gregor.
  • Posted By: renatoramI believe that the asterisk for Jenga (in Dread's page) have no reference (not on the page, not on last page). I guess it should lead to the copyright info for Jenga itself...
    Oh, Renato, it's a registered trademark symbol next to the word Jenga®.

:-)

Thanks Jason!

Oh, something has cropped up at short notice for JWalt and he can't make the con anymore -- but the plan is that Nate will have a short run of GeigerCounter ashcans with him. So, yes, two games and you get a GeigerCounter. w00t!

High-res menus will be on the booth for browsing.

I can't wait to see the boxes of Empire of Dust, Kevin's Sweet Agatha and Nate's Annalise. They're hot!
  • Yes way. Or you can get it free if you run it or play a game of it with someone. Just check in with the booth folks first.
  • Damn, we were hoping to meet the mysterious Jonathan Walton and shower praise on him for Geiger Counter.

Guess we're just going to have to give that praise to someone else instead... see what happens when you skip the con Jonathan? See?
  • D'oh me :)

I was browsing at a too small zoom size, I guess :-D
  • Don't know if it's too late, but you spelled "Ketel One" vodka wrong in the Agatha write-up.

Otherwise, it looks very tasty. I like the food and drink suggestions. It's a sneaky way to give an impression of what the game is like and about.
  • Yeh, for all things Geiger Counter related, stop by the booth. I'll put on some stilts, drop some weight and do my best "Carolina Slim" impression for ya.

Gregor, bangup job!
  • That looks great. To what extent will these game be available via IPR?
  • Best Friends, carry, Urchin, Roanoke, Dread, the Bizenghast Adventure Game and Solipsist are already available via IPR. 3:16 is on the site for preorders, and I think IPR will have physical stock after Gen Con.

I imagine, but cannot confirm that Empire of Dust will be up on IPR soon.

Geiger Counter is an ashcan and only physically available through our booth, though I believe Jon will have a PDF available for download.

Sweet Agatha, I have no idea. Annalise, I don't know yet. Not for a couple months, at least.
  • 3:16 is for sale at IPR and shipping now. It'll also be on the IPR booth at GenCon. I'm happy to sign it, talk about it and play it with anyone no matter where they bought it.

So, 8 out of the 12 books are available across the aisle at IPR if you only have a credit card.

I'm also giving away (!) original artwork from 3:16 each day on the booth. Lucky dip when you buy a copy to see if you get the artwork.
  • Posted By: hamsterprophet
    I imagine, but cannot confirm that Empire of Dust will be up on IPR soon.
    Confirmed. EoD is Gen Con exclusive release, but will be up on IPR a few weeks after.
  • Have you talked about Empire of Dust at all anywhere yet? I'd be interested in hearing more about it.
  • Oh and Urchin. I'm curious about that, as well.
  • Sweet Agatha will be up on IPR after the con as well.
  • Hey Brian,
    Posted By: fnord3125Have you talked about Empire of Dust at all anywhere yet? I'd be interested in hearing more about it.
    Check out ep. 42 of the Canon Puncture podcast:

Episode 42

Paul
  • To be clear, there are some hefty logistical issues to getting the general release of Annalise together, so it's going to be a couple months before thats available, on IPR or anywhere else.

Any copies of the Unbidden Guests Edition left over from Gen Con will be available for purchase from my website until they run out, however.

Keep an eye here for Geiger Counter info.

I'm pretty excited for EoD myself, from the limited info I have on it. It's triggering the same interest centers in my brain as Agon, which I have no idea if they are similar at all. Luckily, I'm in a position to force Clint & Amy to show it off. As if they weren't going too anyway.
  • Nice job on this menu. It got me excited about two games (Sweet Agatha and Urchin) that I didn't know much about before except for mentions in S-G posts.
    Posted By: Ben RobbinsGeiger Counter free if you buy two other games?!? No way!
    This is the sound of Ben Robbins sporting w00d.
  • Thats smart Gregor. Very nice.

Neil
  • Posted By: hamsterprophetTo be clear, there are some hefty logistical issues to getting the general release of Annalise together, so it's going to be a couple months before thats available, on IPR or anywhere else.
    NOOOOOO!!!!!

Sigh.

Ah well. I guess I can wait.

Seth Ben-Ezra
    Great Wolf
  • Posted By: hamsterprophetAny copies of the Unbidden Guests Edition left over from Gen Con will be available for purchase from my website until they run out, however.
    Oh wait. There will be copies at GenCon. Whew!

Seth Ben-Ezra
    Great Wolf
  • Just what I needed, another reason to regret not being there. More sweet games at sweet prices.
    I hope all goes well.