Story Games Lounge at Genghis Con XXX

Here's a slideshow/video of the highlights of our S-G Lounge at Genghis Con XXX (2009) this past weekend.

In preparing to run the lounge, I came up with the idea of a "menu" of games to choose from. Hopefully this will be of use to others.

I'm planning on running an S-G Lounge at Tacticon in September. If anyone is interested in playing/running Story Games in Colorado, please contact me through ColoradoStoryGames.com

Comments

• Very cool! More people should do such a thing. Perhaps I'll bring a camera to GPNW.
  • Thanks! I wish I had done more of that thing so I had more pictures to work with.
  • That is really cool!
    I didn't go to Genghis Con, cuz I figured it would be all D&D 4.
    I've been a couple of times though, maybe we will see each other at Tacticon?
    Dave M
  • I love your slide show. That looks like they gave you a really nice space to play.
  • Posted By: DInDenverI've been a couple of times though, maybe we will see each other at Tacticon?
    I'm strongly considering running the S-G Lounge at Tacticon this year. If I do I certainly hope to see you there playing and running games!