Medical Hospital... WTF?

edited May 2009 in Story Games
Just wondering what the status was on it. My wife and I have been watching House for the last week or so, and I've also had a strange little idea for it, I just need the game.

If you need help setting a target number or whatever, drop me a line.

Comments

• ...that's never going to get old.
  • I can send you a copy of Koenig Hospital instead (or indeed as well), but it doesn't have the groovy operation scenes. KH has no target numbers of which to be afraid.
  • My main problem is I can't decide between "moderately difficult" and "somewhat difficult", and it seems so unfair to just pick one.

Anyway, thanks for asking. I designed myself into a corner and have been letting Medical Hospital percolate since last September. It's still something I really want to do, and I'm going to return to it. If you are interested in helping, let me know privately and I can hook you up with the old draft and my ideas for going forward. It's actually playable as-is, but the core game isn't nearly as fun as the surgery, which is not a good thing.
  • Also, do check out Koenig Hospital.
  • Posted By: Jason MorningstarMy main problem is I can't decide between "moderately difficult" and "somewhat difficult", and it seems so unfair to justpickone.
    For surgeries? Last we spoke, wasn't that going to be something scalable, with complex procedures but short time limits?

Or are you speaking to how the "core game" works? What's tunable about it, if I may ask? maybe someone can help!
  • That was a joke about my Achilles heel, the hated target number, but thanks for offering to help.
  • Want Medical Hospital +1. Just saying.
  • Thanks, that is good to hear and I appreciate it.